Thursday 11 June 2015

INSPIRED: 5 PRACTICAL WAY TO STOP PROCASTINATING

Hello Gentle men and Ladies of our honorable republic! How have you been? How market? Well as for me I have been procrastinating! I have been moving every single thing I have to do except eat; I postpone making my hair, getting a new phone (the current one I use is in coma), and postpone writing a new post, phew!!! I don’t know how or when it started, but this is what I know, e no good. It makes you find an excuse to not do things you know can get done immediately, and when it gets really bad, your whole life can get disorganized. But since we are here to help each other, and share our life experiences, I have put together

                        5 ‘PRACTICAL WAYS TO STOP PROCASTINATING,

           
 STEP 1: CUT DOWN THE LIST
One of the things that make me procrastinate is when I think of all the things I have to do. This can be very confusing and scary, am talking when you have a have a to-do list numbering up to 7/10. It can totally put you off, so here is what you should do. CUT DOWN THE LIST! Yes that's what you should do, we have all written down things we want to do, but the question is which of these 'things' do we really NEED to do? Figure them out and erase the rest, that way you would be more encouraged.

STEP 2: BREAK IT DOWN
One big activity is just little chores put in one. Take this for example; I love making my hair, I do, but the whole process it takes to make my hair just wares me out, so how do I break it down? A. Loose my hair and wash it. B. Figure out what style you want to make and get the weave or extension. C. Go to the saloon and get it done. D. Rock your hair like its no man business. Its that easy.

STEP 3: HOOK UP WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU TAKE ACTION
This one relates to me very well, you see enh! I have this friend,(id called her CY) between me and Cy I don’t know who is better, some times am all dulled up and she is all fired up, other times its vice versa. My point is hook up with people who inspires you to get things done.

STEP 4: FIND OUT WHO HAS ARCHIEVED THAT GOAL AND ASK HOW
This step is self-explanatory. As my country people talk am ‘person wey dey ask question nor dey miss road’.
STEP 5: OH PLEASE! STOP TAKING SELFIES AND GO GET SOME WORK DONE!  .

Please remember, your inputs and comments are very much welcomed. Please follow, like, and share. Una do well!


No comments: