Thursday 24 September 2015

HOW TO ROCK A DARK LIP STAIN/LIPSTICK

Today I was bored and restless and tired of sleeping. So I woke up had my bath and decided to do a simple tutorial in pictures. Am learning and trying to improve my makeup skills so I was thinking we should learn together. Fun yeah? 
If you are like me then you must have been wondering how do I rock dark shade of lip stain or lipstick? Here's how.
-stick with a colour that sootes you
-be cautious about the application
-you need to clean out the edges because unlike the usual shades of pink or red, if you mess up in the application of dark colours it would look good at all.
That said, for this tutorial I used
Concealer 
Foundation 
Brown lip stain
Brown lip liner
And a brush( you actually need two, one for applying the lipstick to your lips and the other for cleaning out the edges).
Step 1
Clean your lips with a facial wipe or something then apply concealer. Just like this


Step 2
Use the lip liner to line the corners of your lips. They act as a guideline kind of

Step3
Apply the lip stain or lipstick carefully and then using a bit of concealer or foundation carefully and gradually clean out the edges. When you do this, you should have something like this or better.
Viola!!! There you have it.

What do you think? Cool right. Don't worry if you didn't get it the first time. Practise makes perfect plus am still learning anyway.

Don't dorget to leave a comment and share.

No comments: