Monday 24 August 2015

WEEKEND RECAP


My people, my people. How is life treating you? How was your weekend? Did you have fun? What did you wear? Did you travel or did you attend a wedding?
What did you wear? And how did you rock it? 

Na wa o! Una harsh. So you guys have refused to send me pictures of what you wore during the weekend Abi? You don't want us to copy or steal your styles ( you know we ladies are good at stuffs like that). Don't worry joor, you are covered.

Anyway, if you want to share your weekend style with us, you can send me pictures of yourself, in your lovely attire, through my mail. Let's look at your style and you never know, you might just help a confused lady out there.

That said, have a lovely week and if your have any juicy gist for us, then send an email to ibecarole90@gmail.com
Cheers!

No comments: