Tuesday 23 June 2015

WEEKEND RECAP

Hello Gentle men and Ladies of our great Republic. How una dey? How was your weekend. Oh how I hate it when the weekend comes to end, its like its time to go back to your boring routine of a life. Anyway my weekend was just there. You remember I told you guys I was just going to sit this one out, no clubbing, no hanging out, no nothing. But I sha went to the Twinkles Mother and Baby Fair. which took place in Maitama, behind Holy Trinity Cathedral.

WHAT I WORE

THE THINGS WE SAW
I didn’t plan to buy anything that day, because I thought, you know being that the fair was for mothers and babies there would be nothing to interest me, but o boy! was I wrong. I saw a lot of goodies there, and I just had to turn away because i dint come along with cash.








We finally left the fair at about 4pm, because my collegue had to go and cover the AY show red carpet, and she had to get ready. I didn’t go for the show, because I just wanted to go back home and watch movies and sleep (yes i know am lazy like that).

How did you spend your weekend? You can tell us about it by sending pictures to my Instagram account @_zizy_ or send me an email on ibecarole90@gmail.com Please help Caro and move this ministry forward by leaving a comment and sharing this post. Remember if you don’t help me out who will?

DON’T FORGET TO HELP SOMEBODY AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE

                               I LOOOOOOOVEE YOOOOOU

No comments: