Tuesday 21 July 2015

WEEKEND RECAP


Hey guys! Welcome back from the long sallah break. I know some of you would have wanted the break to continue but sorry to burst your bubble baby, its time to get back to work.

So tell me, how did you spend your sallah break? What did you eat, where did you go, what did you do?

Lemme talk my own firstshebi oyinbo talk say na leadership by example. So here we go.  continue after the cut...
I stayed home with friends, had a couple of glasses of wine, eat some food talked a little, danced a little and went to bed. Did the same thing on Friday, Saturday and the other half of Sunday.  Boring right? I know that's why i want to know how you spent yours. Biko una know say i like gist.


For those of you that have refused to follow me on instagram! Do not allow what happened in 1990 to repeat itself again o. @ _zizy_ its not that hard now. Go and follow joor.
No think say i forget all of una we dey come here read tory, but una no go drop comment.  Una dey do like all those people we dey go read paper, but them no go buy.  I know you are spending your mb by browsing through my blog, so why not just go all the way and leave a comment? I bow for una o, eku reading. Please i really want to know what you guys think of my post, i can only do that through your comment. 

That said, please leave a comment, share, and have a lovely day.

No comments: